MIT's annual Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) Week is scheduled for March 9-13, 2020.
At MindHandHeart, we define kindness as being caring, respectful, inclusive, supportive, considerate, and doing good things for others.
RAK Week is an opportunity for our entire campus community to come together through spontaneous acts of generosity (called "RAK Hacks") and loosely planned events. It is a chance to intentionally practice kindness during the week and inspire kindness all year round. We invite you to join us and Spread the Heart MIT!
Ways to Participate in RAK Week
- Write an encouraging note to a friend or colleague.
- Make homemade treats and share them with others.
- Hand out flowers.
- Create your own "RAK Hacks."
- Connect with support resources on campus.
- Attend RAK Week events.
- Follow the RAK Week action on MindHandHeart's Facebook page and at #MITRAK.
Visit Lobby 10 all week long to meet the support resources here for you!