Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) Week is scheduled for March 11-15, 2019. RAK Week is dedicated to connecting members of the MIT community through spontaneous acts of generosity and loosely planned events. We invite you to join us and Spread the Heart MIT!
Ways to Participate in RAK Week
- Write an encouraging note to a friend or colleague.
- Make homemade treats and share them with others.?
- Hand out flowers.?
- Create your own "RAK Hacks."
- Connect with support resources on campus.
- Attend RAK Week events, including Thursday's Open Mic Night.
- Follow the RAK Week action on MindHandHeart's Facebook page and at #MITRAK.