Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) Week is dedicated to connecting members of the MIT community with each other through actions made to uplift others called "RAK Hacks" and loosely planned events. We invite you to join us and Spread the Heart MIT!
Ways to Participate in RAK Week
- Write an encouraging note to a friend or colleague.
- Make homemade treats and share them with others.🍪
- Hand out flowers.💐
- Create your own "RAK Hacks."
- Connect with support resources on campus.
- Attend RAK Week events, including Friday's Open Mic Night.
- Follow the RAK Week action on MindHandHeart's Facebook page and at #MITRAK.